One of the most historic covered bridges in Pennsylvania, the Krepps is a 24-foot long, 33-foot wide truss-type bridge made of wood and covered with metal sheeting.
The bridge spans Racoon Creek in rural Washington County. Although the exact date of construction is unknown, the bridge is apparently named for local farmer and ferry operator John Krepps (1764 - 1845).
The Krepps Covered Bridge and the area surrounding it is sometimes used for community events such as fundraisers.
The bridge itself is open 24-hours a day.
Free, on-site parking is typically allowed during events.