Geneva College is a small, private, liberal arts college affiliated with the Reformed Presbyterian Church Of North America.
Geneva College was founded in 1848 in Northwood, Ohio, by Minister John Black Johnston. It later moved to its current location on land donated by the Harmony Society, a Christian theosophy and pietist society. Old Main, the oldest building on campus, was completed in 1881.
The majority of students come from evangelical or conservative mainline Protestant backgrounds.
Facilities include Alexander Hall where the administrative offices and main dining hall are located; Johnston Gym, built in 1911, was originally used as the college gymnasium but is now used for music and band programs; the McCarney Library, built in 1930, which includes over 370,000 items; Bagpiper Theatre, which hosts student productions; the Merriman Athletic Complez and Metheney Fieldhouse for sports events; and the newest building on campus, the Rapp Technical Design Center.
The administrative offices are open weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Visitor parking is located in front of Alexander Hall and is indicated by a blue curb. Visitor parking is also available in Alumni Parking Lot, located directly across from Alexander Hall.