Croatian National Hall Javor began as the home of the Javor Singing Society in 1905. Having garnered the support of the Croatian people in the Pittsburgh area, the Society purchased an old building on Canal Street, which was promptly named the Croatian National Hall and moved into its current building in 1977.
It is the only standing Croatian establishment on Pittsburgh's North Side, the former home of a once thriving Croatian American population.
The hall still offers the Pittsburgh community an opportunity to enjoy live Croatian music, along with enjoy tasty Croatian food and drink, in a casual North Side atmosphere.
Varies per event; call for information.
On-street parking is available.