Saint Mary Of The Asumption Church & School

2510 Middle Road
Glenshaw, PA 15116 [ map ] [ website ]
Phone: 412-486-4100

Description

Established in 1834 as St. Mary’s Of Pine Creek, St. Mary Of The Assumption parish is one of the five largest Roman Catholic parishes in the Diocese Of Pittsburgh with more than 8,000 parishioners.

Among the parish's facilities are outdoor basketball court, pedestrian plaza, gym and Catholic elementary school with 400 students ranges from pre-school to eighth grade.

The parish's programs include a food band, a parish faith formation program, and a Youth & Young Adult ministry available to over 700 teens and young adults ranging in age from the ninth grade to the early thirties. St. Mary's also has a music ministry that includes both a children and adult choir, a bell choir and a contemporary group for five weekend liturgies.

Hours of operation

Varies per program; call for information.

Parking

Free, on-site parking is available.

In partnership with Pittsburgh A&E Group