Established in 1944 and built in 1950, St. Gabriel is a church and school serving Catholic communities in the suburbs south of Pittsburgh.
Affiliated with Catholic Diocese Of Pittsburgh, the church is an interesting, modernist brick structure dominated by a cross-topped dome. The attached school offers a free education to parishoners' children through 8th grade with an emphasis on fine arts.
Varies per program; call for more information.
On-site parking is available.