The Holy Trinity Serbian Orthodox Cathedral is an award winning design and one of the largest Serbian Orthodox churches in the United States.
It began in 1906 when the St. George Serbian Eastern Orthodox Church was incorporated. A house at 123 South 25th Street was converted into the first Serbian Orthodox Church in Pittsburgh. A group of Serbs decided to form their own parish separate from St. George Serbian Orthodox Church. They incorporated on August 4, 1935, and the St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church came into being. On December 4, 1961, unity was finally achieved with the incorporation of the two churches into one Serbian Orthodox Church-School Congregation of Pittsburgh PA. On October 5, 1962, the amended decree was signed proclaiming that the name would be "Holy Trinity Serbian Eastern Orthodox Church-School Congregation Of Pittsburgh, Pennylvania."
The congregation supports numerous activities through various organizations, highlighted by the annual Fall Food Festival held at the picnic grounds of the cathedral.
The office is open weekdays, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Free, on-site parking is available.