St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church Of Perrysville has served the North Hills of Pittsburgh since its founding in 1867. The congregation was originally established for German Lutheran residents in the area near the Perry Plank Road. The first sanctuary was a small frame building.
Over the past century and a quarter, St. John's has grown and flourished through its dedication to the worship of God and services in His name, coupled with a strong emphasis on Christian education and the benevolent work of the synod. St. John's is a member congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church In America.
The office is open weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to Noon
Free, on-site parking is available.