Also known as Young's Tavern, Folino's Ristorante began in 1925 by George and Anna Young and operated as the first diner in the South Side. Later, when liquor licenses were introduced into the state of Pennsylvania, the Young family purchased the second building known as the “Dining Room”. Young’s closed its doors after the death of Edward Young in the year 2000 but re-opened in 2005, when is was taken over by the Folino family.
In their storefront eatery, Folino's serves hearty steaks, Italian pasta creations, and ribs in a lively, fun, yet relaxing atmosphere.
Daily, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
On-street parking at two metered lots are available.