Our Lady Of Grace School was established in 1954 to serve the Catholic communities in suburbs south of Pittsburgh.
The school is a service of Our Lady Of Grace Church, which was founded in 1947. The present church, which was completed in 1963, is an interesting, very modern buidling.
Our Lady Of Grace School has preschool through 8th grades. Pupils attend the school from many different districts, including Chartiers Valley, Mt. Lebanon, South Fayette, Upper St. Clair, Peters Township, Baldwin, Carlynton, City of Pittsburgh, Baldwin and more. Our Lady Of Grace educates mind, body and spirit.
The school's facilities include Campbell Field for sports and outdoor activities; and Conroy Hall and Miller Pavilion inside the school for performances, clubs and community events.
The school is open weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
On-site parking is available.