3495 Bates Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 [ map ] [ website ]
Connections is a coffee shop for college students and other young people to connect online and with one another or just hang out.
Located in a simple, one-story building, Connections features free wifi, concerts, special events, games and comfortable chairs.
The shop also has space available for groups.
Hours of operation
Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
On-street parking and a small gravel parking lot are available.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 100 - West Busway All Stops
- 28K - Moon Express
- 28X - Airport Flyer
- 44U - Oakland - Mount Lebanon
- 500 - Highland Park - Bellevue
- 53F - Homestead - Lincoln Place
- 53H - Homestead - Duquesne via Homeville
- 54C - North Side - Oakland - South Side
- 56U - Oakland - Greenfield
- 61A - East Pittsburgh - Wilkinsburg
- 61B - Braddock - Swissvale
- 61C - McKeesport - Homestead
- 67A - Monroeville
- 67C - Laketon Road
- 67E - Greensburg Pike
- 67F - Trafford
- 67H - Squirrel Hill
- 67J - Lincoln Highway
- 71C - Wilkinsburg - East Liberty
- 71D - Hamilton
- 77U - Oakland - Penn Hills
- 81A - Oak Hill
- 81B - Lincoln
- 84A - Herron Hill - Oakland
- 84B - Oakland Loop
- EBO - East Busway - Oakland