The Church Of The Good Shepherd was established as a parish in the Episcopal Diocese Of Pittsburgh in 1872. The church building is an historic landmark in Pittsburgh, and is adorned with beautiful stained glass windows, a carved wooden altar, heavily beamed ceilings, a stone baptismal font, a wonderful bronze tabernacle, marvelous woodwork, a brass eagle lectern, and a brass and wood-railed pulpit.
The church is open to people of all races, ethnic backgrounds, nationalities and denominations.
Varies; call for information.
On-street parking is available.