Founded in 1950, the Rostraver Central Volunteer Fire Company serves various communities in the Mid-Monongahela Valley.
The company's small engine house was built in 1958 with a social hall added in 1976. In 2001, an additional truck bay was added and office space was expanded, bringing the station to its current-day configuration.
A popular spot for local events, the social hall can comfortably accommodate up to 400 guests with a full kitchen and bar.
Varies; call for information.
Free, off-street parking is available.