Pittsburgh High School For Creative & Performing Arts
111 Ninth Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 [ map ] [ website ]
Commonly called CAPA, this special high school combines traditional academics with classes in all forms of art. The current building, opened in 2003 provide state-of-the art facilities.
CAPA includes exhibit and performance space, with some events open to the general public.
Hours of operation
Varies. Call for information.
There is a parking garage on Ninth Street. For information, call (412) 560-7250.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 26E - Robinson
- 28F - Forest Grove Express
- 28G - Oakdale Express
- 31D - Bridgeville via Washington Avenue
- 31E - Bridgeville via Main Street
- 33D - Bridgeville Express via Washington Avenue
- 33E - Bridgeville Express via Main Street
- 33F - McDonald via Main Street Express
- 6B - Spring Hill
- 6C - Spring Garden
- 6D - Spring Looper
- 86A - East Hills
- 86B - Frankstown
- 88A - East Hills Express
- 91A - Butler Street