Shadyside Presbyterian Church is a caring congregation chartered in 1866. The current church building, dating from 1889, was designed in the Romanesque tradition of famed architect H.H. Richardson by the Boston firm of Shepley, Rutan and Coolidge. The church is listed on the National Register Of Historic Places.
Key elements of the structure is “The Nativity,” a remarkable window created by Louis Comfort Tiffany, and a Byzantine mosaic by artist Rudolf Scheffler.
The church often has events, especially concerts, open to the general public.
The office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
On-street parking is available.