What is now Sharon Community Presbyterian Church began in 1817 as an organized body of worshipers meeting in the homes of fellow members. After a few years, the congregation did manage to buy a tent, which, when weather permitted, served as their temporary "house of worship." Evenutally, first church building was constructed in 1828.
The current church structure, completed in 1965, is a handsome red brick building merging contemporary and traditional styles. Facilities include classrooms, meeting space and event space.
The church office is open weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; the other facilities are open depending upon the event, program or service.
Free, on-site parking is available.