Located in the suburbs north of Pittsburgh, Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran Church is a member of the progressive Evangelical Lutheran Church Of America. They are committed to sharing Jesus Christ in a way that is faithful to the caring and yet challenging style Jesus modeled.
The Bethleham church began in a simple wooden structure in 1930. The current building, completed in 1961 with renovation starting in 2006, uses Pennsylvania sandstone and the distinctive front of the building features a white marble panel which serves as the backing for a 22-foot red granite cross. The church is topped by a 41 foot high aluminum spire.
Among the church's key facilities is Schmid Hall, a multi-purpose space.
Varies per event; call for information.
On-street parking is available.