USX Tower & Plaza
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 [ map ] [ website ]
Completed in 1970, USX Tower soars 841 feet into the air, making it America’s tallest building between New York and Chicago. The steel building is shaped to reflect the city’s Golden Triangle.
The atrium lobby often displays artwork and the plaza often hosts free outdoor concerts.
Hours of operation
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
An underground parking garage is available.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 28G - Oakdale Express
- 42L - Library
- 42S - South Hills Village via Beechview
- 63A - North Braddock Express
- 63B - Rankin Express
- 68B - Blackridge - Laketon Express
- 68D - Braddock Hills Express
- 68G - Swisshelm Park Express
- 77D - Highland - Friendship
- 77F - Morningside - Friendship
- 77G - Stanton Heights - Friendship