Good Shepherd Church is the first consolidated Roman Catholic Parish in the Diocese of Pittsburgh, having been inaugurated on April 27, 1985.
It is a handicap accessible, acoustically live romanesque structure that began life in 1929 as St. Michael's Roman Catholic Church. The church suffered a devastating fire in 1994 and was rebuilt and remodeled again into the magnificent edifice it is today.
Weekdays, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The church has a parking lot and on-street parking is also available.