Begun more than 160 years ago, St. Luke's is a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. It calls home a beautiful brick building in rural Butler County which has meeting as well as worship space.
The church has operated a school since 1866, which began as a one-room operation and has since grown into a full k-8 school complete with a library, computer lab and gymnasium.
The church is open weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and the school is open weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Free, on-site parking is available for 100 cars.