The Sheraden United Methodist Church dates back to 1880 with a sewing circle that made weekly trips to sew for local hospitals and became interested in forming an interdenominational religious mission. On September 28, 1889 the Methodist of this group secured a charter for The First Methodist Episcopal Church Ff Sheradenville. The first church building was built in 1903 and an addition was constructed in 1930. The entire building was extensively remodeled in 1961.
Today, in addition to worship, the church offers a variety of services and hosts a number of events beneficial to the community. Services include the SUM For Success Career Development Program; Dart League; Adult Literacy; and Bible Study.
The church offices are open weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Free, on-site parking is available.