101 Sixth Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 [ map ] [ website ]
Located in the historic Fulton Building, the Byham is Pittsburgh’s only remaining vaudeville house. (It originally opened in 1904 as the Gayety Theater). The 1,300-seat facility has been renovated to accommodate modern stage productions while retaining its turn-of-the-century charm.
The Fulton is also home to the Pittsburgh Renaissance Hotel.
Hours of operation
The Byham box office is open on performance days only. Visit Theater Square nearby on Penn Avenue & Seventh Street.
There are two parking garages on Sixth Street as well as the Theater Square garage nearby at 127 Seventh Street. For information on the latter, call (412) 255-4365.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 11A - McKnight Road
- 11C - Perry Highway
- 11D - Perrysville Avenue
- 11E - Fineview
- 11F - West View
- 13C - Perry Highway Express
- 13F - West View Express
- 13X - Perrysville Park-Ride
- 16B - Brighton Road
- 16F - City View
- 17B - Avalon via Shadeland Avenue
- 18B - Avalon - Shadeland Avenue Express
- 26E - Robinson
- 28E - Robinson Express
- 28F - Forest Grove Express
- 28G - Oakdale Express
- 31D - Bridgeville via Washington Avenue
- 33F - McDonald via Main Street Express
- 42L - Library
- 42S - South Hills Village via Beechview
- 500 - Highland Park - Bellevue