Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council
810 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 [ map ] [ website ]
The Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council (GPAC) is the result of the 2005 merger of ProArts and the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Alliance.
GPAC provides an array of programs and services targeted for small to mid-sized organizations, including a ticket service, educational workshops and seminars, pro bono business and legal consulting, grant programs, and information resources.
Their 5,500-square-foot offices in the Penn Building are sometimes used for workshops and seminars.
Hours of operation
The office is normally open weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and other times depending on the program.
Parking facilities are located along 7th Street and on-street parking is available on Penn Avenue.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 11A - McKnight Road
- 11C - Perry Highway
- 11D - Perrysville Avenue
- 11E - Fineview
- 11F - West View
- 13C - Perry Highway Express
- 13F - West View Express
- 13X - Perrysville Park-Ride
- 16B - Brighton Road
- 16F - City View
- 17B - Avalon via Shadeland Avenue
- 18B - Avalon - Shadeland Avenue Express
- 26E - Robinson
- 28E - Robinson Express
- 28F - Forest Grove Express
- 28G - Oakdale Express
- 31D - Bridgeville via Washington Avenue
- 33F - McDonald via Main Street Express
- 42L - Library
- 42S - South Hills Village via Beechview
- 500 - Highland Park - Bellevue
- EBA - East Busway All Stops