The Pittsburgh suburb of Churchill was established in 1934 on 354 acres of land purchased by the McCrea family in 1773. It is rich in history (Revolutionary War soldiers worshipped in a church there) and currently has a population of less than 4,000 people.
The borough building houses the many offices necessary to the municipality's operation. Attached is the Yagle Meeting room, which can accommodate 117 people and is used for community events.
Varies; call for information.
Free, on-site parking is available.