Backstage Bar At Theater Square
655 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 [ map ] [ website ]
The Backstage Bar is a project of the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust that offers a classy, smoke-free atmosphere to enjoy live entertainment along with an outstanding list of premium wines, spirits, specialty drinks and beers to complement the fun and casual food prepared by James Beard award-winning Chef Toni Pais and his team from Café Zao.
Hours of operation
Tuesday through Thursday, 5:00 p.m. to Midnight
Friday, 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Saturday, 5:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Sunday, Noon to 6:00 p.m.
Theater Square has its own parking garage. Call (412) 255-4365 for more information.
Bus routes that serve this area
- 11A - McKnight Road
- 11C - Perry Highway
- 11D - Perrysville Avenue
- 11E - Fineview
- 11F - West View
- 13C - Perry Highway Express
- 13F - West View Express
- 13X - Perrysville Park-Ride
- 16B - Brighton Road
- 16F - City View
- 17B - Avalon via Shadeland Avenue
- 18B - Avalon - Shadeland Avenue Express
- 26E - Robinson
- 28E - Robinson Express
- 28F - Forest Grove Express
- 28G - Oakdale Express
- 31D - Bridgeville via Washington Avenue
- 33F - McDonald via Main Street Express
- 42L - Library
- 42S - South Hills Village via Beechview
- 500 - Highland Park - Bellevue