77th Annual Dapper Dan Dinner & Sports Auction
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Downtown Pittsburgh
Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction: 6:00 pm
Dinner & Awards Program: 7:00 pm
- Pittsburgh's original, largest and most prestigious sports banquet
- Dozens of Pittsburgh sports celebrities, past and present
- Presentation of the Lifetime Achievement Award to Steelers great Hines Ward by former coach Bill Cowher. Plus, the Dr. Freddie Fu Sports Leadership Award will be awarded to Heinz Field executive director
- Presentation of the 2012 Sportsman of the Year award to Pirates outfielder Andrew McCutchen and the Sportswoman of the Year award to Penn State soccer player Taylor Schram.
- An incredible collection of more than 100 sports memorabilia items and one-of-a kind auction items up for bid
- A celebration of sports excellence that honors Pittsburgh's best in college and professional sports
- Proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Pennsylvania and other local charities.
TABLES OF 10:
A limited number of tickets are available. Please call 412-263-3850 for details
$2,500 - Premium table
$1,500 - General table
$250 - Premium seat
$150 - General seat
Call 412-263-3850 for details on sponsorship packages that offer preferred seating, VIP reception with the athletes, video recognition and more.