79th Annual Dapper Dan Dinner & Sports Auction
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Downtown Pittsburgh
Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction: 6:00 pm
Dinner & Awards Program: 7:00 pm
- Pittsburgh's original, largest and most prestigious sports banquet.
- Dozens of Pittsburgh sports celebrities, past and present.
- Presentation of the Lifetime Achievement Award to Hall of Fame quarterback and East Brady Native, Jim Kelly, and the Dr. Freddie Fu Sports Leadership Award to Neal Huntington of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers will be honored as the Sportsman of the Year and Olympic Athlete, Christa Harmotto Dietzen, will receive the Sportswoman of the Year award.
- An incredible collection of more than 100 sports memorabilia items and one-of-a kind auction items up for bid
TABLES OF 10:
Call 412 263-3850 for more information.
$2,500 - Premium table
$1,500 - General table
$250 - Premium seat
$150 - General seat
Call 412-263-3518 for details on sponsorship packages that offer preferred seating, VIP reception with the athletes, video recognition and more.