If you are looking for Pittsburgh Post-Gazette or post-gazette.com contact information, please click here.
If you are a home delivery subscriber:
- Click here for access to information and services.
With our website you can sign up for delivery or EZ-PAY, stop your service while you
are away, make a subscription payment or request a replacement paper.
- E-mail us with questions related to your subscription,
home delivery billing, or to let us know how we are doing.
- If you would like to speak with a Customer Service Representative call 1-800-228-NEWS (6397). The Customer Service Department is available Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 24-hour Customer Service is available with our automated phone system.
With the automated phone system you can obtain a variety of services quickly, seven
days a week, 24 hours a day. With the touch of a button you can:
- Restart your subscription
- Suspend delivery while you are away
- Record a problem with your delivery
- Sign up for EZ-PAY
- Make account inquiries and credit card payments
If you buy your Post-Gazette at a store or coinbox:
- If you would like to report a problem or request a refund for lost money, call our Single
Copy Department at 412-263-2388.
If you are an advertiser:
If you are a PG Store customer:
If you have other questions: